Join the IHG Dubai Festival City hotels for an extraordinary journey that will fill your summer days with happiness and fun.
Stay at the InterContinental Dubai Festival City, InterContinental Residences Suites, Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City or Holiday Inn Dubai Festival City and enjoy your favorite movie at Novo Cinemas, unlimited summer splashes and fun at the glass infinity pool with daily pool rates, PlayCation by Toys “R” us family suite or shopping staycation at Dubai Festival City Mall.
Don’t forget the 14 foodie attractions including Pierre’s Bistro & Bar and be sure to enjoy the only afternoon tea experience by celebrity three Michelin star chef Pierre Gagnaire in town.
The Novo Cinemas Experience – a great time out!
This summer, IHG Dubai Festival City Hotels launched a new stay experience of its kind in partnership with Novo Cinemas, UAE.
Escape the heat and elevate your stay with extra entertainment at Novo Cinemas with rates starting from Dh299 ++, including overnight stay and breakfast for two and movie tickets for two to watch any movie, a popcorn and two sodas.
• InterContinental Dubai Festival City fares start at Dh499 ++ with movie tickets for the Novo IMAX experience or upgrade your stay with fares starting at Dh599 ++ to enjoy the Novo 7-star experience.
• InterContinental Residence Suites Dubai Festival City rates start at Dh599 ++, including Novo 7-Star cinema tickets for two.
• Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City prices start at Dh399 ++, including movie tickets for the Novo Prime Experience for two.
• Holiday Inn Dubai Festival City rates start at Dh299 ++, including movie tickets for the Novo Prime Experience for two.
It’s the perfect entertainment option, with easy walking access to Novo Cinemas from all hotel properties via the Dubai Festival City Mall or when venturing into the city to choose from other Novo Cinemas locations .
Toys “R” us PlayCation Suite
Stay and play in a Toys “R” Us suite fully equipped with toys, essentials and educational products for babies and children. Rates start at Dh499 ++ for a stay in a one bedroom suite with a children’s area for the little ones, surprise gifts for the kids, a family breakfast in Anise and a family lunch or dinner to Anise.
Unlimited 24 at Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City
Stay in Crowne Plaza Family Rooms with rates from Dh399 ++. Enjoy a specially designed stay package with an upgrade to one of its 24 waterfront family rooms, a 24-hour breakfast in the privacy of your room, a buffet dinner at 24 stations in Anise , 24% reduction on the second room reserved, 24% reduction on all body and facial treatments at the spa, 24% reduction on restaurants and bars and 24% reduction on your next stay.
Stay and dine at Joe’s Backyard
Enjoy a joyful stay that also delights your taste buds! Spend 300 Dh on rooms at Holiday Inn Dubai Festival City and grab 300 Dh to spend on your dinner at Dubai’s favorite barbecue spot, Joe’s Backyard.
Rates from 300 Dh include the stay in the Holiday Inn room and a 300 Dh dinner voucher to be spent at the Joes Backyard.
Very important child stay (VIK)
The InterContinental Dubai Festival City and the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City are offering tailor-made VIK offers this summer starting at Dh499 ++ and Dh350 ++ respectively, with the following benefits:
• Unlimited ice cream for the little ones, access to the children’s club with endless surprises, cooking lessons and supervision of children. Children aged 12 and under stay and eat all day with their compliments
• a free breakfast and a choice of lunch or dinner for the family at the Anise restaurant
• 30% reduction on body treatments at the SPA InterContinental
Summer pool pass
Discover the glass infinity pool while taking in the breathtaking views of Dubai Creek and skyline. Price during the week: 100 Dh fully exchangeable on food and drinks; Weekend rate: Dh150 fully exchangeable on food and drinks.
Afternoon tea of your choice by Pierre Gagnaire
The one and only afternoon tea by a three Michelin star chef in Dubai
Treat yourself to an authentic Parisian dining experience with the best afternoon tea in Dubai. Try the scones, pastries and the best selection of teas while enjoying the ambient surroundings with your friends or family.
100 Dh per person and 150 Dh for two from noon to 6 pm every day.